On Demand FAQ
How do I create an account?
CAN I USE THE SAME B/SPOKE ACCOUNT I USE TO BOOK IN-PERSON CLASSES TO SIGN UP / LOG IN TO ON DEMAND?
HOW DO I PURCHASE CLASSES?
WHAT SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
We have THREE subscription options that are available either MONTHLY or ANNUAL:
WHAT IS THE PRICING FOR PAY-AS-YOU GO CLASSES?
WHAT DEVICES CAN BE USED TO STREAM B/SPOKE ON DEMAND CLASSES?
- The best way to stream your workouts is by using ANY internet browser on any web or mobile device. We strongly encourage a WiFi or ethernet connection. We also offer THREE apps (iOS, Android, Roku) which are available for download and can make streaming even easier.
- For PAY-AS-YOU-GO: videos can be accessed for 30 days after the date of purchase. There is no limit to the number of times that they can be watched.
- For SUBSCRIPTIONS: We upload NEW content each week (~ 15 videos). Generally, you can expect content to be available for up to 3 months before being cycled out.
- Unfortunately we cannot freeze subscriptions, but you can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty. Click HERE to manage your subscription. When you are ready to start your subscription back up, you can do so directly through the B/SPOKE On Demand website. Any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty through your On Demand account. Click HERE to sign into your account & HERE to manage your subscription. Any questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
- Our programs are designed for both men and women of all ages, from beginners to experienced athletes. Some of our classes are more challenging than others, but our instructors offer plenty of modifications throughout to tailor the workout to your fitness level. In the end, it’s YOUR class, and we want you to enjoy the experience!
- R/DE: each 45+ mins R/DE has an arm song towards the end of class that will require hand weights and/or towels, however if you have neither of these items, no stress! You’ll still feel a burn with no weights or towels, we promise!
- STRENGTH: varied dumbbells & resistance bands will be needed depending on the class. Modifications will be offered throughout if weights and bands are not accessible.
- YOGA: a yoga mat is encouraged if you have one!
- TRAIN is a high intensity off-the-bike workout that focuses on matching movements to the beat of the music. TRAIN works on building strength across all major body parts through fast-paced interval and resistance training, body weight exercises, and anaerobic bursts. Hints of Barre, Boxing, Yoga, and Martial Arts are all blended together to provide a range of workout techniques. This fast-paced class is designed not only to condition, but also reduce the risk of injury and improve mobility.
Everything we do at B/SPOKE is rooted in music and matching purposeful movements to the beat – TRAIN is no exception.
- TRAIN X is the first evolution of our signature TRAIN program. Half ON-THE-BEAT and half OFF THE BEAT, the new class blends all our favorite elements of TRAIN along with an exciting new Total Body HIIT section that will allow us to perform a greater variety of complex movements, incorporate new exercise equipment and utilize heavier weight, all in a very safe manner. We think TRAIN X is suitable for all fitness levels because with half the class OFF THE BEAT, clients are able to perform exercises at their own pace with an added emphasis on form and posture.
- LAB WERK is our newest class series ranging from 25-35 minutes. Designed to focus on functional development or recovery of specific areas of the body, these classes are the perfect stand alone workout OR complement to any of our full-length class formats.
- Our NEWEST class format only available on our On Demand platform. This 10-minute workout focuses on a single muscle group (e.g. ABS, LOWER BODY, ARMS) and is the perfect complement to any of our full-length class formats.
- Enjoying your On Demand experience? Interested in planning a PRIVATE class? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, including class offerings & pricing.
- Yes, we do! Please email email@example.com learn more about our special group rates.
HOW LONG CAN I ACCESS THE VIDEO(S) I PURCHASED?
CAN I FREEZE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
WILL I BE ABLE TO DO THIS?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED FOR EACH CLASS?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM TRAIN?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM TRAIN X?
WHAT IS LAB WERK?
WHAT ARE BURNOUTS?
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES?
DO YOU OFFER CORPORATE OR GROUP DISCOUNTS?