On Demand FAQ
How do I create an account?
- You will be prompted to create an account at CHECKOUT after selecting a video to rent or subscription to buy.
CAN I USE THE SAME B/SPOKE ACCOUNT I USE TO BOOK IN-PERSON CLASSES TO SIGN UP / LOG IN TO ON DEMAND?
- No. The new platform is currently NOT integrated with our in-studio reservation system, so everyone will have to create a separate account. We DO recommend using your same email address and password as your B/SPOKE account to make life easier.
HOW DO I PURCHASE CLASSES?
- SUBSCRIPTION: Click HERE to start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL.
- PAY AS YOU GO: If committing to a subscription isn’t for you, we also have a PAY-AS-YOU-GO option starting at $1.99 per video / workout.
WHAT SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
We have THREE subscription options that are available either MONTHLY or ANNUAL:
- BASIC (OFF THE BIKE): Provides unlimited access to our library of OFF THE BIKE content (STRENGTH, YOGA, and RECOVERY).
- PLUS (ON DEMAND ACCESS): Provides unlimited access to our ENTIRE library of ON DEMAND content (R/DE, STRENGTH, YOGA, and RECOVERY).
- PREMIUM (ALL-ACCESS): Provides unlimited access to our ENTIRE library of ON DEMAND and LIVE content (R/DE, STRENGTH, YOGA, and RECOVERY). LIVE content will be posted on the schedule each week if available..
WHAT IS THE PRICING FOR PAY-AS-YOU GO CLASSES?
- $7.99 - Full length videos (45 - 60 minutes EX: 45 minute R/DE, 50 minute TRAIN X)
- $3.99 - Mid length videos (25 - 35 minutes EX: 30 minute STRETCH, 25 minute TRAIN X 25, BUTT + CORE, ARMS + ABS)
- $1.99 - Short length videos (8 - 15 minutes EX: BURNOUT classes)
WHAT DEVICES CAN BE USED TO STREAM B/SPOKE ON DEMAND CLASSES?
- The best way to stream your workouts is by using ANY internet browser on any web or mobile device. We strongly encourage a WiFi or ethernet connection. We also offer THREE apps (iOS, Android, Roku) which are available for download and can make streaming even easier.
HOW LONG CAN I ACCESS THE VIDEO(S) I PURCHASED?
- For PAY-AS-YOU-GO: videos can be accessed for 30 days after the date of purchase. There is no limit to the number of times that they can be watched.
- For SUBSCRIPTIONS: We upload NEW content each week (~ 15 videos). Generally, you can expect content to be available for up to 3 months before being cycled out.
CAN I FREEZE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- Unfortunately we cannot freeze subscriptions, but you can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty. Click HERE to manage your subscription. When you are ready to start your subscription back up, you can do so directly through the B/SPOKE On Demand website. Any questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty through your On Demand account. Click HERE to sign into your account & HERE to manage your subscription. Any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WILL I BE ABLE TO DO THIS?
- Our programs are designed for both men and women of all ages, from beginners to experienced athletes. Some of our classes are more challenging than others, but our instructors offer plenty of modifications throughout to tailor the workout to your fitness level. In the end, it’s YOUR class, and we want you to enjoy the experience!
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED FOR EACH CLASS?
- R/DE: each 45+ mins R/DE has an arm song towards the end of class that will require hand weights and/or towels, however if you have neither of these items, no stress! You’ll still feel a burn with no weights or towels, we promise!
- STRENGTH: varied dumbbells & resistance bands will be needed depending on the class. Modifications will be offered throughout if weights and bands are not accessible.
- YOGA: a yoga mat is encouraged if you have one!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM TRAIN?
- TRAIN is a high intensity off-the-bike workout that focuses on matching movements to the beat of the music. TRAIN works on building strength across all major body parts through fast-paced interval and resistance training, body weight exercises, and anaerobic bursts. Hints of Barre, Boxing, Yoga, and Martial Arts are all blended together to provide a range of workout techniques. This fast-paced class is designed not only to condition, but also reduce the risk of injury and improve mobility.
Everything we do at B/SPOKE is rooted in music and matching purposeful movements to the beat – TRAIN is no exception.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM TRAIN X?
- TRAIN X is the first evolution of our signature TRAIN program. Half ON-THE-BEAT and half OFF THE BEAT, the new class blends all our favorite elements of TRAIN along with an exciting new Total Body HIIT section that will allow us to perform a greater variety of complex movements, incorporate new exercise equipment and utilize heavier weight, all in a very safe manner. We think TRAIN X is suitable for all fitness levels because with half the class OFF THE BEAT, clients are able to perform exercises at their own pace with an added emphasis on form and posture.
WHAT IS LAB WERK?
- LAB WERK is our newest class series ranging from 25-35 minutes. Designed to focus on functional development or recovery of specific areas of the body, these classes are the perfect stand alone workout OR complement to any of our full-length class formats.
WHAT ARE BURNOUTS?
- Our NEWEST class format only available on our On Demand platform. This 10-minute workout focuses on a single muscle group (e.g. ABS, LOWER BODY, ARMS) and is the perfect complement to any of our full-length class formats.
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES?
- Enjoying your On Demand experience? Interested in planning a PRIVATE class? Reach out to email@example.com to learn more, including class offerings & pricing.
DO YOU OFFER CORPORATE OR GROUP DISCOUNTS?
- Yes, we do! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org learn more about our special group rates.